Corporate Social Responsibility is our commitmentHetero Group always believes in the concept of giving back to the society to uplift the living standards in the surrounding society as one of the prime responsibilities and always took the lead. The Group is committed for implementation of various CSR initiatives and contributes substantially to the cause.
Hetero Group received appreciation from the Government of Andhra Pradesh, for its outstanding contribution in the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility. .
- Completed One Million Plantation Programme.
- Taking up Plantation in the surrounding Schools.
- Completed Plantation in newly acquired 15 acres land and a total of 25000 Nos. of saplings made.
- Provided substantial amount to the industrial association for the development of infrastructure and environment in Kazipally IDA.
- Provision of Biomass Pellets for cooking purpose in place of LPG gas.
Social Welfare Programs:Hetero recognizes its obligations towards the society and as a socially responsible organization, we strive to take care of the less privileged sections of our society. We extend our expertise to transform the lives of our people and make a difference to the society. In this initiative, Hetero has adopted few villages for their overall development.
- Rural Development
Hetero assists in setting up of schools for children in the vicinity of the plants, where there is no access to education facilities, providing financial assistance to the poor students who have promising academic record and adopts schools for the following support:
- Infrastructure: Construction and renovation of schools, classrooms, libraries, provision of amenities like class room benches, tables and chairs, sanitation facilities and constructing compound walls for the surrounding schools.
- Distribution of booksand reading materials to the school libraries along with books and uniforms to the school going children.
- Awarding of Merit scholarships to students and provision of free technical education in engineering on the eligibility basis.
Sponsors athletes from various educational institutions to participate in National and International level competitions, organises sports camps and events in many villages.
Hetero conducts periodical medical camps at various locations in socially backward areas to provide timely medical assistance to the needy. Hetero also contributes for the construction of health centres and has liberally donated medicines to the Government of India, Government of A.P. and to various Hospitals.
4) Rural Infrastructure:
Hetero adopts villages, for all round development of infrastructure, like roads, drainages, sanitation, electricity, sponsors religious activities & constructions and provides safe drinking water facilities, with the installation of R.O. water purification systems.